I had 34-36 students in each class and although by most standards this is still huge it felt tiny. Also I went from five 40 minute periods a day to three 75 minute periods a day which made it so much easier to breathe/think/do everything other than run around like a chicken with my head cut off.
Even bigger answer to prayer, next Monday we are getting a 7th teacher who will also teach math and supposedly I will only have 24 students in my class. That is less than half the number of students I started the year with, if you will recall. 24 is a piece of cake. A breeze. A pie in the sky. And so on and so forth. I am pumped!
Best part of today-- some of my really terrible students, who were cheering last week about getting rid of me as their teacher, begging me in the hallway to PLEASE let them come back to my class. Har har har.
Tell those terrible students to be careful what they wish for! haha
ReplyDeleteSO, SO happy for you :)