11.14.2010

Beautiful Friend








My friend K asked me to take some pictures of her for senior picture in the yearbook... here are a few. My focus was a little off in most of the pictures but I am still pleased with how they turned out. Isn't she lovely?


2 comments:

  1. sorry, i accidentally deleted your comment on sweet cece's. feel free to repost!

    I do love YoLo but one advantage Sweet CeCe's has-- somehow their yogurt stays "solid" (if that is the right word) longer before melting than YoLo... I feel like I end up eating yogurt soup at YoLo even though I get small amounts and eat rather quickly.

    I also wish YoLo would have raspberries as a topping... I have been waiting six months for CeCe's (after visiting one in Nashville) just for some Original Tart with raspberries. Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun!! Can't wait to see the rest :) That was a great time with you, thanks again for agreeing to take the pictures.

    ReplyDelete