10.02.2010

Check In

Sorry for the lack of "withitness" (an MTR buzzword) on the blog lately. I know I have some great stories and pictures to share, but my life has been nuts the last two months and is about to kick into overdrive until Thanksgiving.

I just started two new grad classes (complete with hundreds of pages of reading, multiple projects, lesson plans, unit plans, papers, etc) and have two weeks left to plan my three week unit of solo teaching. All of that meaning... yikes!! I will probably not feel like a human being again until Thanksgiving and maybe even Christmas. Oh, and did I mention that I am running a half marathon on Dec. 4? So every free minute not spent working will be spent running for hours on end. Yeehawwwww.

Oh well. "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving." (Col. 3:23-24)... if only I could remember this every hour of every school day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment