2.14.2010

13 months of sunshine

That's the slogan, so to speak, of the place I'm headed... will be quite a change from the chilly temps & remnants of snow here. One that I am looking forward too-- my bones can't wait to be warm.

It feels a little hard to believe that I'm finally getting to go. All the plans are in place.
Insurance finally purchased after much confusion.
Nice cushy layover times at all airports along the way to avoid any of the missed-connection-nightmares of last summer.
Heidi & Damon are set to pick me up at the airport in the capital Tuesday night. We'll spend a few days there just seeing the sights and then head out to their town together. I'm happy to have them to travel the last leg of the trip with.

PR's:

- Safe and eventless travel

- Calm nerves

- Miraculous gain of rhythmic coordination, should this whole "teaching aerobics" thing really come to fruition. (Laurie, if you're reading this, I want you to know that I watched that Billy Blanks instructional video this morning... and I still can't do half his moves without falling over.)

- He would be glorified

2 comments:

  1. Love you so much friend and so happy for you. Thanks for sharing this trip with us. Will be lifting you up and can't wait to hear how He re-excites you on this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hooray!! LOVE the new blog layout btw. It is great! miss and love you!

    ReplyDelete